Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Network Engineer Overview: Our Client is looking for a best-in-class Network Engineer for the Backbone Engineering team in Seattle, Washington. This team is working in the heart of the global network. We are looking to hire motivated, best-in-class System Engineers for our Seattle engineering center. The engineers within our team are instrumental in allowing us drive the stability and sustainability of our next-generation networks.
- Discover innovative ways to automate and scale our network as we expand globally.
- Maintain and control computer networks and related computing environments together with structures software, programs software, hardware, and configurations.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software, hardware, and other network and system problems.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and record backups when required.
- Knowledge of major Internet routing protocols such BGP and OSPF
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Knowledge of professional network engineering practices & best practices
- Being able to contribute to and set network engineering “best practices” within the team and globally.
- Experienced with designing solutions.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban.
- Experienced with Linux/UNIX environments, its challenges and considerations.