24 Seven is growing! We’re the leading creative staffing and recruiting firm working with today’s most sought-after employers and we’re looking for dedicated professionals, like you, to join our team. We are the go-to talent source supporting the world’s top teams in Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Technology, eCommerce, Fashion, and Beauty.
The HR/Office Manager will be a degreed business professional with at least 1 year of professional work experience preferably within a similar working environment.
The person must have a proven ability to work in an administrative support role and interact effectively with a wide variety of employees, business partners and vendors. He/she must also be professional in appearance and interactions, with a strong ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in sometimes stressful situations. The ideal person will have a strong attention to detail with a proven ability to multi-task. He/she will have experience responding quickly and thoroughly to multiple requests. He/she will be a self-starter who is good at working repetitively within defined processes.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do as an HR/Office Manager:
- Monitor office supplies and place appropriate orders; ensure orders are received and stored in an orderly fashion. Organize and manage all storage areas.
- Maintain appropriate supply of food, beverage, and paper products for the office, including the orderly storing of all items
- Receive and direct visitors in person, including prospective employees, clients, business partners and delivery personnel
- Greet and engage visitors upon arrival (offering beverage, informing person that has arrived, engaging effectively)
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, mail, packages, etc.)
- Receive incoming calls on general and direct phone line, screen calls and direct calls to appropriate person
- Handle employee calls regarding time entry, benefits, etc.
- Oversee organization and cleanliness of kitchen area (includes dishwasher, coffee makers, ice maker, etc.) and other standard duties
- Partner with Staffing team for new hire orientation sessions – including training on NetSuite, client VMS systems and completion of new hire documentation
- Assist in completion, tracking and management of employee background checks and drug screenings
- Maintain time reporting system; working directly with employees to ensure that all time is entered accurately and timely
- Audit weekly timesheets in both NetSuite CRM and the various procurement systems to ensure completeness and identify gaps/discrepancies
- Conduct and complete documentation for client-required HR reporting (i.e. monthly sanction checks)
- Effectively manage new hire set up (phone, eMail, system access) as well as for terminations
- Provide administrative and project support to Managing Director, as requested
- Order and ensure appropriate delivery and set up of food and beverages for social/client events in the office
- Order and set up food and beverage for board/client meetings (approximately 1 per month), quarterly team birthday luncheons
- Assist in the coordination of Annual Client/Employee event and other sponsored events
- Maintain a clean and professional office atmosphere and condition
- Maintain employee records and lists, as needed (i.e. phone lists, birthday/anniversary lists)
- Filing and other administrative duties
- Support President/CEO and VP of Finance with other general administrative tasks, as requested
Reasons you want to be an Office Manager/HR Coordinator at 24 Seven:
Our Account Management Coordinators receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
- Highly competitive fulltime salaries
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year!)
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities, we love to promote from within
- Perks including, happy hours, health and wellness subscriptions, volunteer opportunities etc.
- Our core values include collaboration, creativity, and service orientation
- We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
- We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our team
What you are made of:
· You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
· You have 1-2 years’ experience working in an office-recruiting agency experience is a plus
· You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard
· You have a Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service. 24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.