Our client, a leader in the beauty and retail space, is looking for an Office Services Assistant to join the team on a contract to hire basis. This role will be ON SITE 5 days a week, starting on 1/31, for about 4 months to start, with opportunity to extend or convert from there.
The Office Services Assistant performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties, which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while consistently producing an excellent work product. Operates office equipment and refills supplies as needed.
Must have face to face customer service exp (no call center), ability to work onsite, can stand, walk and stand 80% of the time, office experience, basic computer knowledge.
Office Services Assistant Responsibilities:
- Process all incoming and outgoing deliveries at the corporate office and Mock Store.
- Process all incoming and outgoing US Mail, FedEX, UPS, and internal mail.
- Operate automated mailing and shipping equipment.
- Stock, organize and maintain office and pantry supplies for the Tallgrass facility.
- Assist with general appearance of office, including weekly maintenance checks and reporting all issues to the Facilities Manager so that repairs can be completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with conference room set up and clean up, including monitoring the conference room schedule and providing meeting support.
- Assist with special projects as needed and directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Monitors the Corporate Facilities email regularly, responds to customer/client requests via email and in person in a professional manner.
- Identifies and responds to associate issues/problems in a timely manner, seeks feedback/follow-up as appropriate.
- Builds effective business partnerships with the corporate teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years related work experience in office support, copy or mail/customer service a plus
- PC experience preferred: Windows – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills; dependable team player; well organized; self-starter; strong attention to detail; must possess good judgment and decision making skills; must possess strong verbal communication skills.
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!