Job descriptionOur client, a Hawaiian inspired footwear brand is searching for a Office and Customer Service Specialist to join their team!
As the Office and Customer Service Specialist you must have strong communication skills, be highly organized, and ready to take on any task assigned.
Front Office administrative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Graciously welcomes each and every guest with warm hospitality.
- Manage all staff communication and announcements; accurately process incoming and outgoing mail via USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Sort and route mail daily. Manage postage machine needs as necessary, assist departments with mailings when necessary
- Process shipping requests and manage shipping/pick up methods with the company’s carriers
- Manage and maintain inventory of office supplies, kitchen supplies and replenishes stock when necessary, manage related budget
- Maintain office housekeeping standards to include all common areas, conference rooms, kitchen daily organization
- Manage in all vendor requests, schedule service, manage office equipment repairs and services as needed.
- Administrative support to executives and department leaders as necessary. Including but not limited to: scheduling and coordinate meetings, planning special events and projects, order lunch & assist with travel arrangements, logistics support
- Assist all departments with special projects as necessary
Customer Service responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Engage with our customers to cultivate an environment of genuine and professional customer connections by being highly focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences that are engaging, efficient and personalized
- Answer email/tickets and online chat related to our ecommerce site. Including but not limited to: general questions; order placement, tracking, locating stores, and returns/exchanges. Phone support as required.
- Respond to a variety of consumer inquires, resolving issues, and directing consumers to the appropriate resolution channel when needed
- Process all warranty related replacement orders
- Proactively anticipate customer’s needs and provide solutions
- Provide information on product line and demonstrate our commitment to customer service by following up on order requests to ensure superior results
- Stay up to date with current product seasons and catalog drops
- Assist with the execution of our Above & Beyond program including shipping and other related tasks
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to perform all duties in an accurate, timely and professional manner within the guidelines of company procedures and policies, while maintaining a flexible approach at resolving consumer requests
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, solution-driven individual
- Team player, enthusiastic positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be professional in a casual environment
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Embrace a growth mindset as you take on additional responsibilities and grow with us
- Aloha Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of front office and customer service experience
- Full Circle, Reamaze, Happy Returns, Shopify experience a plus
- Quick learner, desire for continual process improvement
- Attention to detail, extremely organized
- Experience working with a service desk or ticketing tool is preferred
- Proficient in MS Outlook and Excel