Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring an Global Sportswear Customer Service Assistant on a 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- answering in-coming telephone, emails, and chats from Consumers.
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the customer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available.
- Drive the relationship with the customer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach.
- Maintain kpi’s for coverage and service.
- Communicate professionally, with Consumers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication.
- Drive the relationship with internal stakeholders: Sales, Credit, Business Units, and Distribution Centers as needed.
- Enter orders for fulfillment requests and follow the order process to conclusion.
- Track and maintain orders: analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Resolve credit issues and allocation holds working through
- Credit and the Planning team.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills & multi-tasking required.
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point