We are now looking for an Operations Manager to optimize our business operations, for our US team at our New York office. As our Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining excellence in key areas of the companies operations, such as coordinating & implementing the work for US Operations when opening new markets. You will manage projects concerning logistics (ensure we have the best way of delivering our products to the consumers in each our market).
As you will be working with several stakeholders both internally and externally, we want you to be a proactive and persistent collaborator who make the right things happen in the right way. You will manage the Logistics Coordinator, and report directly to our US Country Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Coordinate & implement the work for US Operations when opening new markets. Including but not limited to: identify and onboard 3PL, freight forwarders, customs brokers, package delivery services, management of inventory, and ensuring that local logistics, product compliance, customer specific & legal requirements and guidelines are followed.
· As needed, complete assessment of Americas supply chain needs including 3PL, logistics providers and solutions and E-Commerce fulfilment. Where needed, ensure changes and projects are managed appropriately to ensure an optimized outcome, on time and budget.
· Align with Wholesale, E-Commerce, Retail and Operations teams on daily basis to understand requirements and manage priorities.
· Define requirements for E-Commerce delivery methods and unboxing experience from a customer and cost perspective.
· Manage daily inbound shipment flow and ensure containers are delivered to our Warehouse on-time and in-full.
· Follow up on inbound discrepancies and make sure the proof needed to perform a claim towards the supplier is collected.
· Manage the North American Logistics Coordinator to:
-Ensure all orders are processed accurately and efficiently, and according to contractual terms.
-Oversee the warehousing and distribution of orders to Retail, E-Commerce, Wholesale, Department stores and Amenities customers.
-Oversee the fulfilment and distribution of E-Commerce channels, ensuring service expectations are met.
-Oversee 3PL fulfilment center and delivery service providers.
-Provide regular and clear communications relating to stock levels and delivery dates, ensuring that freight is tracked, and relevant parties advised of any delays.
-Communicate with the warehouse regarding order allocations, priorities and special instructions.
· Oversee the 3PL Warehouse functions and prioritize deliverables.
· Calculate and monitor key performance indicator for the Warehouse activities.
· Organize and perform annual stock take of the Warehouse and Retail stores.
· Drive and oversee end of month reconciliations of stock on hand and adjustments of inventory held at Warehouse, Office, Retail stores and Consignment locations to ensure ongoing inventory accuracy.
· Ensure timely outbound processing, shipping (package delivery service, freight forwarding or pick up) and channel/customer specific requirements for all sales channels are met.
· Manage logistics costs and negotiate favorable rates and terms with providers.
· Support retail team with the ordering and receiving of store materials (packaging supplies, etc.)
· Manage and facilitate efficient return flow for all sales channels.
· Oversee all Marketplace (i.e., Amazon Seller) and drop ship programs to ensure shipping requirements are met and timely processing of ASN’s
Operations Manager Requirements & Skills:
· Proficient experience/skills in ERP systems, EDI process and B2B platforms
· Experience with NuOrder preferred, as well as with Navision, or similar business software system
· Previous experience within supply chain, warehousing and international shipments
· Experience with routing/shipping guidelines for major US department stores
· Experience in project management
· Proactive and persistent attitude
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Must be analytical and process oriented
· Engaging and capable, with highly effective interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
Must be Vaccinated