Timing: Start as soon as week of 1/10/22
Duration: At least 3-4 months, possible extension and/or full time
Hours per week: 30-40
Pay rate: $40-45+/hr DOE
One of our well known apparel manufacturing clients is looking for a freelance Apparel Designer to help support upcoming seasonal outerwear projects and sketches/product development for their fall '23 product lines.
This freelance Apparel Designer will be well-versed in all aspects of apparel design and familiar with taking projects from concept through to technical design and production.
The freelance Apparel Designer should be fully proficient with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop and familiar with PLM's (NGC preferred).
Ideal freelance Apparel Designer candidates will have:
- At least 5-8+ years of apparel design and technical design experience, ideally for outerwear
- Strong understanding of product creation start to finish, trims/fabrics, tech packs, etc.
- Must be proficient with Illustrator/Photoshop
- Portfolio that shows design process – outwear samples / tech sketches
- Experience/knowledge creating cohesive product collections
- Ability to partner with other designers to develop full key look
*Offsite flexible, but local to Dallas/Fort Worth preferred
***Vaccination required if onsite