Our client is an iconic company creating the latest groundbreaking must-haves. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
Packaging Designer Overview:
As the Packaging Designer, you will create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
• Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
• Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects
• Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
• Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
• Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery
Packaging Designer Qualifications:
• 5 years of packaging design experience
• Packaging, product design knowledge and press-ready design experience
• Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with an aesthetic relevant to the industry
• Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software