Our client, is a beauty company looking for a Packaging Graphic Designer to join their team!
Packaging Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Packaging Designer, you will create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
Packaging Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
- Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects
- Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
- Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
- Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery
Packaging Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Packaging, production, product design knowledge and press-ready design experience
- Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with an aesthetic relevant to the industry
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software