Packaging Production Lead & Artist
Our client is a creative communications agency presenting groundbreaking solutions for extensive portfolio of iconic fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
Packaging Production Lead & Artist Overview:
As the Packaging Production Lead & Artist, you will create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements.
Packaging Production Lead & Artist Responsibilities:
• Create visual solutions for global retail packaging, including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
• Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design and apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction and iconography for all projects
• Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
• Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process and ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
• Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery
Packaging Production Lead & Artist Qualifications:
• CPG Packaging experience (food, alcohol, beverages, etc.)
• Strong print production and press-ready design experience
• Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with a creative aesthetic relevant to the industry
• Strong understanding of product design and packaging production knowledge
• Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D software