Our client is working with top talent in optimizing, operating, and distributing creator-made video content on social platforms. This allows their clients to build the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of.
Client Services Coordinator Overview:
Our client is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join the Performance Marketing team. This role will be responsible for helping to ensure the success of all performance marketing campaigns, as well as building the pipeline. A drive to deliver unparalleled customer service to prominent clients, along with an ability to scale our offerings, are must-haves for this role.
- Act as the technical point of contact for internal teams and clients.
- Own back-end Facebook Ads Manager campaign set up process.
- Understand performance metrics like ROAS, LTV, AOV and CAC; and know how to optimize campaigns towards these metrics.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of assets for campaign needs. Review videos, images, and other media to ensure necessary requirements are met.
- Maintain dashboards, performance trackers, budgets, and all key reporting metrics in a timely and meticulous fashion for real-time assessments, internal reporting, and campaign wrap-up reports.
- Assist in campaign execution, acquisition process and media buying.
- Analyze performance data to provide actionable insights to optimize ongoing strategies..
- Ad ops tasks and/or other projects, as needed, relevant to business priorities.
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing or paid media, with a working knowledge of video and asset optimization.
- Experience with media and video industry products for reporting and analysis including Google Analytics, Tubular, Nielsen, Sideqik, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.
- Exceptional client relationship, project management, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite products, Keynote, as well as project management tools, such as Monday.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once