We are looking for a Growth Coordinator, Paid Media to join our Marketing team reporting to the Paid Media Manager. This position will be located in our Los Angeles office although we are currently working remotely. You’ll be on the cutting-edge of paid media, helping grow the company's user base, as well as have the opportunity to work on marketing efforts as well. The ideal candidate understands performance marketing, has an existing analytical framework, and is hungry to learn and grow.
About The Role:
This candidate will assist in the execution of paid media campaigns across both Paid Search, Display and Paid Social. Prior experience/working knowledge of platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter, Ads, DV360, or Google Ads is preferred. This candidate should be comfortable working cross-functionally across product, creative and project management as they will also assist in reporting out on paid media results, as well as on creative briefing. Eagerness to learn, the ability to work independently, adapt to nuanced circumstances, and proactivity/being a self-starter are all qualities that this candidate should have in this role.
What You’ll Do:
As a Growth Coordinator, Paid Media you will:
- Work with the Paid Social Coordinator as well as Media Managers to execute advertising campaigns on Paid Social, Display and Search platforms
- Work with the creative team to strategize, ideate and procure performance-focused creative
- Assist in reporting out paid media results on various Paid Social/Display initiatives
- Assist in the day to day operations of the teams
About You/Preferred Qualifications:
- 0-2 years prior experience managing paid media campaigns within various Paid Search/Social platforms
- Ability to operate autonomously to deliver results and self-starter who naturally becomes a resourceful addition to the team
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to adapt to various environments/situations as well as work-cross functionality and with elements of ambiguity