Our client, a well known beauty brand has an immediate need for a Paid Media Coordinator. This is a remote freelance role estimated to be 3-6 months with potential to extend that starts as soon as this week. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
You will support the media team Senior Manager and Senior Director across a variety of Paid Media initiatives. Specific channels under management are display (programmatic + direct buys), video (digital + Connected TV/OTT), audio ads/podcasts, native ads, social, direct media buy, and Out of Home (OOH). You will collaborate with external media agencies & media partners to gather campaign requirements, support marketing briefs, send marketing assets, help launch campaigns, as well as help the monthly accrual; invoice, PO, data entry, etc. A major component of this role will be project management and the support of administration tasks and ad-hoc requests. Candidates who would be successful in this role are described as having a passion for communication and advertising, a proactive mindset, multi-tasker; detail-oriented, fast-paced; and an eagerness to learn.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Support the media team with day-to-day management of campaign status, optimizations, and execution
• Coordinate with external media agency teams who activate paid advertising
• Assist in the creation of regular, timely, and insightful reporting for internal marketing stakeholders
• Work closely with internal and external creative teams to pass on the specifications for best-in-class advertising creative
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
• Support paid media manager and director in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Update spreadsheets, data with statistical, financial and non-financial information
Required Skills and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related field
• 1-2 years of marketing experience within digital marketing preferred, either in a full-time or internship capacity
• Passion for the media and beauty industry!
• Experience working with or at a media agency ideal
• Proficiency in use of programmatic advertising platforms a plus
• Knowledge of marketing technologies & tools
• Experience with account-based marketing methods and demand generation a plus • Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple projects
• Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a high-growth environment
• Proven experience as a marketing coordinator or assistant.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
Send your resume today!