The Paid Social Manager, will focus on developing and managing media buying across paid social.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, manage and optimize advertising campaigns on Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and other networks.
- Lead the consolidated media buying process for International working alongside the Digital Managers.
- Build, manage and optimize media campaigns through social platforms (specifically Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Set and optimize bids at placement, ad set, device, geographic and other levels.
- Leverage consumer insights, marketing data, and analytics to develop media strategies.
- Support planning and execution of key campaigns working with to local Digital Managers and regional Marketing team on end-to-end management of biddable media campaigns.
- Manage and pace campaign budgets on ¬¬a routine basis to ensure efficient delivery of advertising spend and to ensure pacing towards campaign objectives and goals.
- Knowledge of programmatic and the ability to set up private marketplace deals in DSPs such as The Trade Desk, DV360, and Amazon is highly desirable.
- Stay current on digital industry trends and emerging platforms.
- Actively test and analyze targeting, ad creative, landing pages, and placements to drive results.
- Consolidate learnings and best practices across regions to improve efficiency and develop consistency in the way we go to market for all markets and brands.
- Work with Analytics Manager to to develop performance reports to measure, evaluate, and analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations and optimizations on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to Quarterly Marketing Reviews and other management-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities.
- Maintain media budgets and overall budget summaries for assigned campaigns.
- Partner with finance and procurement teams to track purchase orders and ensure invoice reconciliation.
- +5 years of digital marketing experience and extensive knowledge of digital mediums including major social media networks, programmatic, current technology, and related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
- Digital media certifications and training plus: Google, Facebook, Twitter, Trade Desk, etc.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written. Additional languages are a plus.
- Must be proactive and focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media. Programmatic knowledge is a plus.
- Proven ability to educate teams and peers on complex media and measurement concepts.
- International experience in buying and optimizing digital media is a plus.