Our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are seeking a Paid Media Manager to support the Marketing team in acquiring quality homeowner leads through Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other paid media platforms. This position will work alongside a team of seasoned experts to enhance current campaigns and test new opportunities. We are seeking highly motivated, analytical, and intellectually curious team members who want to become digital marketing experts and want to join and learn from a world-class team. Our ideal candidate will have a background in performance marketing and data analysis. This manager should have established digital marketing experience and a desire to progress their career in digital marketing.
Who you are:
- Self-driven to succeed and thrive in a dynamic working environment
- Extremely detail-oriented with an analytical mentality
- A student of the industry – Digital marketing is constantly changing, and you're constantly learning.
- Manage Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other paid media campaigns to revenue targets within ROI requirements.
- Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to our sites
- Write ad copy at scale to maximize campaign performance
- Ongoing campaign management and bid optimization
- Troubleshoot fluctuations in conversion rate, CTR, quality score, impression share, etc.
- Identify opportunities for landing page optimization to increase conversion rates.
- Set weekly tasks and project priorities
- Communicate regularly with management on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing
- SEM/Display advertising experience would be preferred
- A proven ability to turn insights and analysis into channel growth
- Intermediate knowledge of paid media tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree is required. Major/minor in Marketing, Economics, Math, Statistics, Web Technologies, or related field is preferred.