This award winning agency is seeking a detail-oriented Paid Media Marketing Lead to lead strategy, planning, execution and optimization of paid media performance strategies on behalf of the agency and our world-class clients.
Who We Are: An agency and micro-influencer marketing technology created to inspire authentic conversations through actionable data. We align innovative brands with emerging social content creators at scale, fostering next-generation partnerships that deliver meaningful results.
Our partners include leaders in CPG, Luxury, Dining, Beverage, Travel, and Retail, across Fortune 100 brands and startups alike. Leadership Create a best-in-class team environment built on innovation
The ideal Paid Media Marketing Lead has a strong track record for running high-performing, data-driven campaigns and possesses an in-depth understanding of how to run analytical, technical and strategic functions. He/she thrives in a fast-paced environment, is curious and deliberate, and is excited about the opportunity to take on new challenges and evolve the fastest growing segment of the digital ecosystem, Influencer Marketing. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a proficient storyteller, data-obsessive and execute rapidly.
This role will have one direct report: Paid Social Coordinator Planning, Strategy & Performance (subject to change over time based on the needs of the organization)
Paid Media Marketing Lead:
Proactively build the narrative and best practices for why and how paid media and influencer marketing work together effectively Consistently drive fully integrated marketing programs that deliver on client goals
- Oversee campaign launches and execution inclusive of building out campaigns in various social platforms, conducting daily budget pacing and monitoring performance to ensure KPI goals are met.
- Deep understanding of how to use Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube TrueView and other platform ad systems, and train others to do the same.
- As key SME, lead all paid media discussions in client meetings, kick-off calls, and build wrap reports + case studies to effectively demonstrate campaign paid performance
- Dig into the data/numbers to understand what is working and not working, to arm the team confidently with key data points for client use, external thought leadership, and internal workflows
- Present concise recaps based on performance and benchmarks across internal / external meetings
- Develop and grow relationships with social platform partners such as Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Review organic influencer content and make recommendations on which content to transform into paid ads
- Create, design and develop new products focused on transforming the marketplace
- 8 years of professional experience, at least 5 years in growth / acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Exhibits a strong eye on the market for emerging channels and trends Enthusiastic problem solver who can improvise and think creatively
- Track record of taking clear initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
- Ability to be decisive in a constantly changing ecosystem