Our client is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to help our growing E-commerce Acquisition Team and bring expertise to our paid media strategy and execution. Ideal candidates will have experience within search engine marketing and/or paid social campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop Paid Search strategy, identifying areas of improvement and implementing best practices across platforms
• Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement, and conversion goals in mind within budget parameters.
• Manage bid strategies at the campaign and ad group levels to drive increased performance.
• Produce detailed analysis of campaigns, using performance data to extract key learnings to improve and inform future strategies on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization, staying on top of industry trends and competitive landscape.
• Partner closely with external media agency and other vendors + internal cross functional teams
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS preferred. 1-2 years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience, specifically search marketing experience ideal.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Experience with e-commerce and advertising platforms (Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Google, Google Shopping and Discovery)
• Knowledgeable about digital advertising trends and social media
• Creative mindset in the know on beauty trends.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Quickly identify and work through obstacles
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
• Superior execution abilities, deliver what needs to be done to meet objectives, prioritizes and plans work actions, establishes and meets goals and objectives
• Innovative. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness and with positivity
• Project Management tools a plus (Asana, Wrike) Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook); and ability to learn required business systems