Our client is a leading men’s skincare brand seeking a Paid Search Manager to join their team.
Paid Search Manager Overview:
As the Paid Search Manager, you will own paid media strategy and execution, as well as driving the SEO and SEM strategy and implementation.
Platforms include, but are not limited to, Google Adword, Facebook, Bing. This role will reinforce the strategy foundation and add new segments like Criteo and Youtube channels.
Paid Search Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all organic and paid search strategy execution, including SEO keyword and SEM strategy (Work leans 90% paid and 10% SEO/SEM)
- Establish and maintain tactics for driving consistent growth, track and monitor campaigns daily
- Identify new strategies that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Oversee content launches and growth strategy through the creation and organization of a formal content calendar
- Collaborate closely with CMO to create strategy, manage budget and execution
- Understand and analyze performance metrics and make informed decisions to build out future strategy targeting potential areas of growth
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and tools
Paid Search Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience within the beauty industry
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Proficiency in Google AdWords, Bing Ads and FB Ads
- Bachelor’s degree preferred