Our agency client is looking to bring on a freelance Paid Search Manager, to start ASAP and go through the end of November, with opportunity to extend. This can be completely remote, and will require around 18 hours of work a week. Hours subject to fluctuate based on client needs.
The Paid Search Contractor will be responsible for the execution of various search engine marketing activities, including campaign development, optimization, and paid search performance analysis across the agency's paid search client portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess superior organizational and time management skills as they will be expected to work on and be held accountable to completing multiple internal and external projects simultaneously. In addition, candidates for this role will be process driven and expected to understand problems at a fundamental level in order to develop data-driven creative solutions to solve them through day-to-day account management.
- Manage and execute online search engine marketing and strategy for the Paid Search client portfolio of business
- Use Google, Bing, Search Ads 360, and other ad interfaces to develop and optimize new/current accounts and campaigns to impact ROI for clients
- Execute daily account management and maintenance tasks, including but not limited to, daily account pacing, keyword analysis, optimization, forecasting, as well as working with various internal/external teams to drive an exceptional client experience
- Exhibit clear understanding of overall client messaging and develop search marketing creative, including but not limited to keyword generation and text ad copy creation
- Utilize strong analytical skills to extract insights from campaign data and provide well developed quantitatively based recommendations to accomplish client goals and objectives
- 1-2 years experience in PPC
- Background in business, engineering, and/or sciences strongly preferred
- Significant experience and familiarity w/ Excel, VBA is a plus
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Very strong written communication skills, familiarity w/ AP Style preferred
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining focus and productivity
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!