Our client is a renowned marketing agency working with many leading companies across a variety of industry verticals.
Paid Search Sr. Manager Overview:
As the Paid Search Sr. Manager, you will aim to increase the brand reach and drive business goals while building an established presence across search, display, YouTube, and more. You will collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and develop a strong understanding of customer personas.
Paid Search Sr. Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and execute advanced paid search strategies across key channels, determining most effective media mix
- Establish and maintain tactics for driving consistent growth, track and monitor campaigns daily
- Identify new strategies that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Oversee content launches and growth strategy through the creation and organization of a formal content calendar
- Understand and analyze performance metrics and make informed decisions to build out future strategy targeting potential areas of growth
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and tools
Paid Search Sr. Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, market research, social media, and or paid and organic search
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Experience reading, analyzing, and utilizing large and small datasets
- Proficiency in Google AdWords and Bing Ads