A global digital marketing agency is hiring for a Paid Social Account Manager. Come work for this modern, winning, expanding team! They have a list of high-profile clients with a great reputation.
Paid Social Account Manager Job Description
- 50/50 split between PPC and Paid Social projects for the client.
- Delivery of PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Manage, report, and optimize campaigns to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
- Highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents, and analyzing results.
- Assist in planning campaigns to deliver against your client’s objectives, planning and forecasting of media schedules.
- Day to day optimization of budget.
- Reporting on results and analysis of campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimization, market forces and competitive positioning.
- Coordinating junior team members workload.
- Build excellent relationships with your clients, establish client targets and goals.
Paid Social Account Manager Skills Desired:
- 2+ years of Paid Social and/or PPC experience.
- Paid Social experience across Facebook, Twitter. Experience with Snapchat, Reddit and TikTok nice to have.
- An understanding of SEO and Display.
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing principles, how the markets operate, plus an advanced analytical aptitude.
- Excellent competency of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.