We are looking for a talented Paid Social/ Display Specialist that is knowledgeable in the multiple facets of Paid Social Media, Video and Display Marketing and understand how to communicate campaign performance and results. You are an excellent communicator with project management skills.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Social Ads, Display and Video Ads in Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap, and YouTube/Display (CM and DV360) platforms for TTC brands.
- Maintain and monitor account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, CTR, CPA, CPC, ROAS and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of Paid Social campaigns.
- Provide creative recommendations and testing parameters.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for audience targeting (First Party Data, Lookalikes, in Market and Affinity), ad set goal, and other facets of paid social in accordance with goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid social campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid social marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all campaign metrics and budget pacing.
- Keep pace with social, display and video marketing trends and developments.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and spotlight key areas of improvement.
- 2+ years of experience in Paid Social (FB Business Ads Manager) and Display/Video (GMP).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular Social ad platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snap), Google Campaign Manager and Google DV360.
- Experience with Social bid management and optimization.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale paid social accounts in a variety of different business verticals and travel preferably.
- Google Marketing Platform certifications a plus.