We are searching for an experienced and passionate Paid Social Manger who will be reporting directly to the VP of Growth. The Paid Social Manager will be responsible for the overall performance within all paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest) within the US, UK, and AU. This team member will be executing the delivery of evergreen and promotional campaigns, while conducting optimization tactics to meet/exceed company goals. The Paid Social Manager will be working closely with all performance marketing channels, creative and content teams to generate a cohesive experience for all customer segments. A successful Paid Social Manager will be proactive, extremely passionate about digital marketing and exceptionally detail orientated. We are well versed in the digital space, and the ability to learn new skills and tactics are required. Being extremely passionate within the digital marketing industry, specifically in paid social and creative, will provide the best opportunity to succeed.
· Perform day-to-day management and execution tactics for Paid Social campaigns within FB UI
· Develop and present Paid Social performance reports to the VP of Growth to analyze and adjust tactics to maximize business & meet company goals
· Paid Social budget management
· Manage and execute channel specific promotion calendar and product sampling needs
· Work collaboratively across all performance marketing channels, creative and content teams
· Create granular Paid Social campaigns that target customers throughout the customer journey.
· Generate creative customer segment strategies to acquire and retain customers.
· Conduct on-going creative testing based on messaging, creative type, and customer segments.
· Develop and expand paid social campaigns for prospecting, retargeting, and current customers
· Optimizations include bid management, customer audience targeting, geo and demographic targeting, and creative adjustments based on performance data.
· A/B testing including landing pages, adcopy, audience segmentation
· Adcopy creation with the assistance of the content team
· Channel exclusive promo calendar development and execution
· Cross channel evergreen retention campaign management per customer segment
· New product launch campaign development
· Continuous Paid Social research to develop new brand awareness strategies / optimizations
Reporting and Communication
· Participates in the development of communications with the ability to present data accurately
o Maintain, update, and distribute weekly performance metrics, budget pacing, etc.
o Maintain, update, and distribute Paid Social Exclusive Promotion Calendar
o Provide updates on monthly Paid Social initiatives and report any roadblocks
· Work closely with Creative, Content, and other Performance Marketing team members to generate seamless campaign development.
· 2+ years’ experience managing Paid Social campaigns with a $1M+ annual budget.
· Experience targeting customers throughout the purchasing funnel and unique customer segments within Facebook and Instagram (TikTok and Pinterest is a bonus)
· Experience with the following tools: Facebook UI, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office
· Experience with many Paid Social ad formats i.e. video, static, carousel, lookbook, gif, etc.
· The ability to develop acquisition and retention strategies through paid social initiatives
· Experience expanding and generating granular Paid Social accounts through customer segmentation.
· Optimization skills to expand reach while maintaining ROAS and CPA metrics
· The ability to learn and accurately implement new techniques in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills and extremely detailed oriented
· Strong reporting / presentation skills to deliver accurate performance metrics
· Passion to succeed
· Bonus – Shopify Experience