Job descriptionOur client, a global Digital Marketing Agency, is looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to join their remote team.
The Paid Social Account Manager responsibilities:
- The day-to-day delivery of Search and or Paid Social campaigns
- Manage, report and optimize a campaign
- Growing the Search and Paid Social accounts
The Paid Social Account Manager Skills & Requirements:
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals.
- Plan campaigns to deliver against targets and client marketing objectives. Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting of schedules.
- Keep clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues. Incorporate testing into Search, and Paid Social campaigns
- Take responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis – Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis,
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week – including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimization, market forces and competitive positioning.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against..