Our client, Software Development company that specializes in product development, digital platform engineering, and digital and product design, if looking to hire PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT to help support their LA Office located in Brentwood, CA.
Schedule: Mon, Wed and Thursday from 8AM-1PM (about 15 hours a week).
*Please note this is an ONSITE based role, you must be comfortable working in an office setting.
- Greet clients, vendors and visitors
- Make the office a welcoming and efficient place to work for our employees
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and email
- Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages
- Process outgoing mail including UPS, DHL and FedEx shipments
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, invoicing, copying, faxing, scanning, mailings
- Coordinate breakfasts or luncheons for office meetings
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Support staff in assigned project based work
- Coordinate badge access to the office and building parking
- Work with remote IT support on office equipment troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for the organization and tidiness of the office, notice what needs to be fixed, optimized or improved and be proactive in handling these
- Assist with or organize company special events
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies – monitor stock for replenishing
- Help with coordinating COVID friendly team bonding activities/events
- Work with the executive team on developing and implementing programs and policies that enable positive and enjoyable work environment (e.g. perhaps an office library; Local office Teams social media, remote happy hour)
- Maintain corporate apartment if needed– manage schedule, cleanings, supplies
- Note: The job duties and responsibilities may change and additional duties may be requested.
- 2-3 years related experience within Admin or Operations
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Must be well organized and be flexible to shifting priorities
- Ability to build professional relationships