24 Seven is partnering with our sportswear client who is looking for a Partner Governance Marketplace Manager to join their team this Spring. This person will need to be local to the Portland Metro Area to participate in the hybrid work model. Brief details are below.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Connected data, inventory and membership are foundational pillars of the strategy. Establishing these deeper connections with our wholesale partners are critical to knowing and serving today’s digitally savvy consumers.
To help drive this work, Nike is looking for a Partner Governance Connected Marketplace Manager (maternity cover). Sitting on our Global Partner Governance Team, the Partner Governance Connected Marketplace Manager will be responsible for building the processes and rules to protect our Partners and Consumers.
The Manager will be driving Partner and Store data attribution aligned and will implement tools to monitor Partner and Store data quality. The Manager will also support Customer data attribution for Strategic Enterprise Capabilities, ad hoc dimensions, and segment reporting.
The candidate needs to have very good level of understanding of data and data platforms: ability to read, write and communicate data in context, including an understanding of data sources and constructs, ability to describe the use case, application and resulting value. The candidate needs to have project management and problem-solving skills as well as functional knowledge in sales, retail, operations or data governance Experience with SQL, data environment and CRM platforms will be highly valued.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Your work will be focused on:
Customer data governance, policies, and procedures:
• Create the tools to monitor Partner and Store data accuracy, establish and drive audit process with the Geo counterparts.
• Drive Data governance process for Customer and Store - in support of new Customer Management Platform development and deployment Implementation and data quality checks in Customer Master data for new Marketplace Construct to enable Enterprise-wide business reporting
Customer Data Validation in support of new SAP(SEC) implementation:
• Collaborate with the SEC team on ensuring key Partner needs and expectations are being appropriately reflected in the process. Examples include building the correct account attribution, validating the capture of needed metrics and maintain the ability to deliver business reports.
• Support Data cleansing and conversion activities from old to new systems (both SAP and CRM)
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role you will be part of cross functional Customer data team of Enterprise Data and Analytics, Product Director/Manager, System Engineers, Data Modelers and Architects. You will be working closely with other members of the Global and Geo Partner Governance Team on creating and executing policies and procedures to protect and maintain high quality of Nike customer’s data. Lastly you will also work with SEC capability leads to ensure compliance with how Customer data is used across multiple data systems
WHAT YOU BRING
- BA’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in sales, retail, operations, or information architecture/analytics
- Experience with data and analytics, experience with CRM platform would be a bonus (i.e.: Salesforce/ Microsoft)
- Very good level of understanding the data: ability to read, write and communicate data in context, including an understanding of data sources and constructs, ability to describe the use case, application and resulting value.
- Proven ability to drive cross functional projects, strong problem-solving skills and high aptitude for learning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to different stakeholders up to the Senior Level Leaders. Ability to build relationships with Geographies & cross-functional teams and influence cross-functional workstreams.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Experience with SQL and database environments preferred
- Experience in developing Enterprise Data Policies and Procedures with solid buy-in from the Geos, Global business partners as well as Tech partners will be an asset