Looking for a Payroll Coordinator to support full cycle payroll for employees in DC Center! This associate will troubleshoot and respond to payroll requests/questions. This associate will also interact with store and corporate employees to resolve issues associated with data collection and ADP Payroll system.
*Please note training would be in-office and from there schedule would be hybrid mix of on-site and remote work!
- Support full cycle payroll for employees in specific/assigned geography(s)/ location(s) - reconcile data; identify and correct errors; upload to Workday payroll system.
- Enter data and hours for stores that are unable to transmit information; process short hour, missed benefit day, vacation and mismatch bonus requests.
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve standard payroll issues – troubleshoot questions/issues that relate to: un-submitted new hire information; vacation requests; stop payment requests; verification of employment.
- Communicate and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up to other Coordinators – perform back up duties for other Coordinators as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is required.
- Experience with Payroll or other Accounting functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Experience using ADP Payroll system a plus!