Our technology client is hiring a Performance Marketing Manager full time with great benefits! In this role you will be responsible for their digital customer acquisition campaigns and project management along with analysis of marketing and sales channel performance metrics. The role will work in partnership with a driven and dedicated team. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and skilled at translating business and marketing strategies into paid media acquisition to drive conversion.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Campaign Management - 35%
- Support digital acquisition channels including SEM, paid social, affiliate, etc. to deliver on acquisition and efficiency targets.
- Coordinate digital campaign management: campaign launches, budget pacing, uncovering insights from data, troubleshooting, setting tracking, creative best practices, ad trafficking, URL creation and web redirects as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams including channel sales, creative, finance, product, analytics etc. to ensure timely execution of projects to drive customer acquisition initiatives.
- Run weekly calls with media channel leads to drive better performance week over week using actionable insights from data to meet monthly and quarterly performance goals.
- Collaborate with channel leads to manage media channel experimentation roadmap including ad copy/creative testing and lift measurement tests. Instill a sense of urgency to meet monthly goals.
Digital Project Management - 20%
- Own project management for all work related to paid media.
- Collaborate with CRM manager, creative, product, support and other stakeholders on content calendar to drive acquisition. Leverage and maintain project management tools (Trello) to ensure all paid activities/projects stay on schedule.
- Other ad hoc needs as determined by manager - may include other analytical and research needs, ad hoc reporting requests, survey analysis, etc.
Marketing Reporting and Analytics - 20%
- Build and maintain automated marketing dashboards, reports and tools that will drive and guide prioritization of all growth marketing efforts and our experimentation roadmap.
- Execute, summarize, and distribute marketing key performance metrics: web traffic and conversions, app store traffic, installs and free trial start, paid search performance, email performance, digital marketing campaign performance, campaign A/B test results, and more.
- Measure impact of performance and brand marketing campaigns, including business metrics, incrementality, attribution modeling and revenue impact.
- Monitor pacing and forecast channel performance including budget allocation, unit sales and CPA
- Partner with CRO specialist to monitor conversion funnel performance and analyze