Our client is looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated Performance Marketer to join their team.
• You will be responsible for leading the efforts on our search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and drive meaningful revenue for the company.
• You are highly systematic, take a user first approach and will have an active voice in developing the creative, collaborating with product, and designing optimization programs to deliver the best results for your campaigns
• The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
• Own and execute our digital search strategy across advertising platforms (Google, Bing, Tier 2)
• Scale the channel to deliver on an ambitious growth plan while maintaining healthy ROI levels
• Implement channel best practices and drive data driven optimization across targeting, bidding strategies, creative/ad copy, platform, publishers, landing page, keywords etc.
• Provide leadership on creative and content experiences that drive conversions
• Work with data and analytics teams on measurement, incrementality and attribution
• Stay current on latest SEM trends and best practices
• You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter. You identify and prioritize critical initiatives and can lead the charge from initiative to execution
• A process leader, you can work with people and technology to drive efficiency and collaboration
• A systems thinker at heart, you love solving complex problems
• You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the "why" behind the "what"
• 3+ year experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns with at least 2 years as a DR marketer for SEM
• Proven experience running marketing strategy, campaign execution and operations (including experience with bid models, audience segmentation targeting, etc.)
• You understand the value of a compelling story and can drive best practices across keywords, ads and landing pages that drive engagement and conversions
• You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
• Executional comfort on ad-tech areas such as link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, measurement and attribution
• You are highly strategic and can own a systemic process to optimize the entire funnel, ranging from creative to product experience
• Experience in financial services industry is a plus