Our client, a well-known family apparel and accessories brand is looking for a Photo Editor to join their team. This position is on-site in Glendale.
The Photo Editor will assist with retouching imagery and organizing assets across the brand. This candidate will have experience in ecommerce photography and retouching. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a keen eye for product styling. Candidates should be able to adapt to a fast pace environment with the ability to always think outside the box and solve problems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop to color correct, retouch, and resize photos
- Execute proper lighting setup and photography of products
- Collaborate with Marketing and Photo team to edit high volume of images across all sales channels (Shopify, Amazon, Wholesale, Social Media)
- Help create new product content when needed
- Assist with prepping for photo shoots
- Help with building or moving photo equipment, sets, etc.
- Assist in improving the website relating to images, sizing, SEO
- Prepare, name and file all images according to production specs
- Contribute to maintenance of shot list for all photography
- Maintain file and folder structure and updating company database
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Photography or related discipline
- At least 2-4 years of Photo editing, with most recent experience in eCommerce Merchandising in a fashion brand.
- Advances understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Expert in Capture One
- Ability to visually solve problems
- Understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to edit for accuracy not just style
- Understanding of current trends in e-commerce photo styles
- Understanding of layer masks, adjustment layers, pen tolls, selection tools, and non-destructive editing techniques
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Shopify, Asana, and Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
Please submit your resume for consideration.