Job descriptionTitle: Photo Producer
We are seeking a seasoned Photo Editor/Producer to join our team to support
photography for Marcom LA. Our team conceptualizes, designs, and creates marketing surrounding our services, including Music, TV/TV+, Pay, Books, Podcasts, Maps, and Arcade. Your ideas can impact the way people consume our services, what they look and feel like, and how they’re used by hundreds of millions of people across the world.
You’re a true photography lover, with a deep understanding of the industry. Your professional experience in making and researching photography content has given you the know-how to confidently and efficiently handle all types of projects - from photo shoot production to image research and licensing.
Strong communication skills are required, as is resourcefulness, ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change.
• Seasoned understanding of current photography industry, from photographers around the world to photo agencies and stock vendors, editorial to commercial resources, including BIPOC and diverse voices.
• Hands-on extensive experience producing photo shoots for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: print, digital, OOH, creative advertising, social media, partnerships, and international needs.
• Clear, concise, and professional communication internally and externally - with an emphasis on nurturing vendor and internal partnerships.
• A well-developed and elevated aesthetic, with a passion and curiosity for
photography. Always seeking to discover new work to broaden your visual library.
• Expert at photography and video research, contracts, fee negotiations, and creative project management.
• Experience in licensing costs and project fees to inform and advise on budgets, balancing creative goals with business priorities.
• Knowledge of image rights and legal clearance processes for licensed and
• Meticulous with budget management, digital organization, and able to follow a clear process, while maintaining flexibility for change.
• Positive attitude, highly collaborative, hunger to learn, and a willingness to get into the details or jump on a task outside of your usual purview to help the team. A proactive and positive team player.
• Comfortable with not having all the answers right away, and confident in the ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to wider creative teams.
• 8+ years relevant photo editing, photo production, or similar industry
• Degree in BS/BA Art, Photography, Film, Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience.