Photo Production Coordinator:
- Manage the flow of merchandise and movement of samples going to the studio
- Prioritize samples, asks, supports needs, emails, and meetings effectively
- Responsible for ensuring all samples are accounted for
- Communicates to photo producers, photo account managers, and leadership around damaged samples, missing samples, and weekly current statuses/large projects
- Follow up with missing samples
- Pack samples for shipment and provide packing slips that list all contents and organize in centralized place for easy access/reference
- Attend weekly tb’s for incoming information, and sample walk through
- Take trainings and continue role related education
- Coordinate inventory pulls with the account manager to ensure products arrive in-studio prior to shoots
- Track timelines of studio samples and coordinate with the account manager and merch coordinator teams to make sure samples are returned by date needed
- Coordinate with business team members to build relationships and ensure samples are ordered, and appropriate information is entered into the systems
- Ensure that all samples are photo ready and accurately labeled
- Manage product flow through cross-functional partnerships in order to identify missing samples, prioritize samples for photography, duplicate requests, and expedite priority sample photography to meet launch deadlines
- Help manage samples for any shoots outside of the primary studio(s)
- Be proactive in reaching out to ensure clarity and understanding of current statuses and needs
- Follow up with all updates, concerns, solves, and blockers
- Provide metrics/inputs for leadership reporting
- Display consistent professional demeanor, tone, and good judgement
- Builds positive relationships and interactions with active partners
- Continuously update a missing sample tracker (by business)
- Communicate with other merchandise coordinators and studio partners to ensure unidentified samples are called out
- Create and update file naming conventions
- Attend regular photo meetings and touch bases
- Ensure clean data in current systems to provide clear information
- Follow up with all active team members, and business partners
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Meet Internal and External Customer/Member Needs
- Identifies the requirements, expectations, and needs of customers/members.
- Supports and aligns with initiatives, goals, and actions focused on improving customer/member service.
- Addresses the concerns and issues of internal and external customers/members.
- Uses customer/member data, analyses, and insights to improve customer/member-related decisions.
- Researches and integrates relevant information and data, and uses expertise to make recommendations or decisions.
- Identifies and applies sound, fact-based criteria in setting priorities and making decisions.
- Uses business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities.
- Probes and looks beyond symptoms to determine the root causes of problems and identify possible solutions.
Execution and Results:
- Focus on Execution and Results
- Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization.
- Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance.
- Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives.
- Uses and explains major process steps to manage time, resources, and challenges to meet goals.
Planning and Improvement:
- Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Develops contingency plans to manage or eliminate potential problems.
- Identifies and recommends ways to continually improve and streamline processes and practices.
Influence and Communicate:
- Build Influence
- Develops and presents logical, convincing reasons in support of one's perspectives and initiatives.
- Proactively shares relevant information and timely updates with appropriate people.
- Listens attentively and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Researches information for and prepares documents and presentations that effectively convey relevant information in a timely manner.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print. Reads information, often in small print.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, or related field OR 2 years experience in digital photography production or operations, or related field.
- 1 year experience in retail photography production.
- 1 year experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
- 1 year experience in professional digital photography.
- 1 year experience managing cross-functional projects.