As an Assistant Photographer with the Photo Team you will be on set working with pets and teams to orchestrate a variety of imagery that spans Pet on White (POW), Product Detail (PDP) imagery and campaign photography for digital and traditional media channels. You’ll need to be able to develop professional working partnerships and be able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
We are looking for an Assistant Photographer who possesses the desire to troubleshoot and pivot as needed professionally and with positivity while contributing to a safe, friendly pet-centric working environment.
What you'll do:
• Check in with and support multiple Photographers on set
• Take direction by Photographers on set for lighting adjustments
• Receive and respond to constructive criticism professionally
• Support necessary teams by moving equipment or props
• Learn set protocols and lighting techniques fluidly while supporting shoots
• Use and maintain modern and traditional technical photographic equipment
• Develop an understanding of process and procedures within a production environment
• Shadow Photographers to develop best practices on set and with teams
• Able to adapt within a marketing and production environment
• Basic grasp of Capture One and Photo editing tools • Ability to utilize DSLR Cameras (i.e. aperture, shutter speed, etc.)