Length of Contract 9 Months
Location or Remote: Bellevue, WA
Client Overview: Our client is an Saas company based out Bellevue WA seeking a web developer to join their team.
PhP Developer Overview: You will be responsible for developing and updating our global marketing websites. You will join a team that is creative, focused on results, and works together to achieve goals. This role is responsible for working with project managers, designers and digital marketers to improve our website.
- Build innovative product features and scalable systems that impact the business
- Work across the full stack, including web and mobile front end, caching layers, CDN and memory, file system, and relational databases
- Collaborate with other web developers in a fast paced, agile environment
- Identify gaps and propose solutions to important problems, then take it to resolution
- Learn new frameworks and stacks to keep up with the ever-changing CM environment
- 3-5 years of web development experience at major technology companies and/or software startups
- Strong knowledge for web infrastructure working with enterprise level content management systems
- DevOps knowledge: AWS experience S3, RDS, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudWatch, and Elasticache
- Understanding of development best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design, continuous delivery, git, test automation and build/deploy systems
- Knowledge of various caching technologies (memcache, Akamai, varnish)
- BSCS or equivalent work experience