PMO Team Coordinator
As the Team Co-ordinator to the Project Management team, you will become a central part of the hub of the agency. Project Management is responsible for making things happen and you will play a vital part in that mandate.
You will primarily support the Group Programme Director in the running of this vibrant department. Your days will be busy and varied and will offer a real grounding of experience in an advertising agency working on a retail brand.
A daily part of the TA role will also be to support the Executive Creative Director with diary management, ensuring that her days flow well and teams get the level of support required.
• Develop meaningful relationships with all the PMs in the department, building trust by always delivering on tasks set.
• Although we live in a largely virtual world, be a physical presence among the group helping the Group PD to build team morale.
• Manage the ECDs diary, ensuring the correct projects are prioritised, that her working days are practical and that teams get the creative support required.
Group Programme Director Support
• Assist with planning training days
• Take ownership of team birthdays and gifts • Plan new starter 3 months’ probation reviews
• Plan regular appraisals and follow ups for the team • Initial new starter induction sessions
• Organise team engagement events
• Take meeting notes and follow up on actions
Project Management Team Support
• Assist with IT issues
• Assist with finance and POs
• Support with image licensing, searching and deck building
• Manage awards timings and application deadlines
• Support with pre-production and film/photography shoots when needed
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• Personable with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Passion for creative or advertising
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
• Conscientious, and real team player
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail, demonstrating a high degree of accuracy and consistency
WE WOULD LOVE IF YOU HAD:
• Diary management experience
• Creative interests
• Office experience