Our client is a popular digital agency, presenting creative and innovative solutions for brands around the globe. With their incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative culture, they're a leading organization in the industry.
PowerPoint/ Production Designer Overview:
As the PowerPoint/ Production Designer, you will be responsible for resizing campaign elements and preparing final press-ready files. You will also be responsible for working with Project Managers and ensuring projects are aligned with the brand’s quality standards.
PowerPoint/ Production Designer Responsibilities:
• Resize various campaigns elements, including POP, OOH, Window Displays, Ads, Packaging, NSO, and trade shows
• Prepare all aspects of final press-ready files from development to completion based on specs and instruction
• Ensure projects are aligned with the brand’s quality standards and procedures and archive all approved jobs accurately and efficiently
• Work directly with Project Managers to fully understand project objectives, guidelines, and deliverable timelines
PowerPoint/ Production Designer Qualifications:
• Experience with Mac OS 10.13.6 or newer
• 2+ years’ experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / MS PowerPoint)