Our client, the leading PR agency for wine and spirits, is looking for two Executives to join their team on a Fulltime basis. The client prefers candidates in: NY, SF, or Atlanta, but is also open to remote, if needed! These roles are set to start to star immediately. If you have experience or a passion for the wine industry this role is for you!
Need an Account Executive with experience in wine. This person should have expertise in Media Relations - Account Executives are crucial to the account team. AE’s are expected to be able to work across multiple PR disciplines and execute a broad set of measurable tasks with support from their peers and supervisors.
The PR Account Executive Will:
- Be responsible for media pitching! First deliverable is always media relations:
- Write pitches; Brainstorm and strategize on how to get client's stories placed in the right publications
- Be given quantifiable goals, including garnering press placements, writing press materials and forming relationships with media/influencer contacts.
- Be expected to interact with clients on calls, in meetings, and at events.
- Social Media - Understands strategic social media campaigns and essential social media pillars (advertising, influencers, engagement, etc)
- Events - Understands client goals and measurements of success, sound understanding of timing for promotion/planning, can build strong media/trade lists with little need for review from supervisors, and must be able to communicate key messaging of the event to invitees
The PR Account Executive Requirements/Must Haves:
- 2-4 years' experience in Public Relations/Media Relations
- Expertise using Cision
- Knowledge of and/or passion and interest in the wine industry
- Experience in public relations basics, including media list development, pitching across print/media/broadcast outlets, media relations, reporting, etc
- Understands strategic pitch writing and targeting
- Has developed strong relationships with press contacts and proactively networks to accumulate new press/trade contacts
- Can proactively conduct outreach to potential clients and promote agency
- Strong presentation skills
- Knoweldge of BurrellesLuce, Zoom, and Microsoft office tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Ability to demonstrate best practices and pass on any institutional knowledge regarding media relations, events, social media, etc
If interested - please apply with your resume & portfolio!