Our well-known agency client is growing and looking to add a PR Account Supervisor to their team full time with benefits! As the Public Relations Account Supervisor you’ll lead with brand and with values. You’ll work closely with energetic, passionate coworkers in different departments, and be part of an integrated agency that puts people first.
The bulk of your responsibility will be managing and leading your clients, while helping to bring a creative and strategic approach to campaigns beyond traditional PR and social media capabilities. You’ll bring new and fresh ideas to the table, be comfortable reaching multi-generational audiences and push the boundaries of campaigns you lead with experiential activations, PR/Social stunts and other non-traditional tactics. You’ll be a go-to PR expert and leader to the team and the rest of the agency, and utilize your talents to build full-scale campaigns that go above and beyond our clients’ greatest expectations. You’ll drive for results and build powerful and lasting relationships within and beyond our agency. You will work closely with the Public Relations Director to drive growth across our clients’ businesses, and to inspire and cultivate a sense of teamwork and collaboration, while managing some of our biggest accounts.
- Build, manage and implement full-scale B2B and B2C PR and Social Media campaigns in collaboration with paid media and creative campaigns.
- Serve as a day-to-day account supervisor and PR expert for our clients, building and implementing strategic and creative work that moves the needle.
- Contribute to and help lead and build upon public relations and social media strategy for our clients, capable of building and guiding implementation of PR plans and content calendars from the ground up
- Monitor key performance indicators and understand public relations and social media metrics, and be able to communicate ROI to our clients.
- Experience in public relations, communications and/or marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or a related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- Direct experience representing brands and driving results in a range of categories with an emphasis on technology, engineering, financial services and insurance.
- Adept at working with global brands and partner agencies abroad.
- Comfortable and experienced in new business development and pitching.
- Experience in creating and managing a client budget, resources and staffing to a scope of work