Our client is a premier communications agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
PR Director Overview:
As the PR Director, you will be responsible for directing the PR strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders.
PR Director Responsibilities:
• Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
• Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and track brand impressions
• Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
• Implement and manage influencer marketing programs, track published influencer content, and assist with creating campaign reports
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels and source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
PR Director Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred • 6+ years’ public relations experience
• Background working with media outlets, social media influencers, and celebrities