Our client is integrated and creative marketing and communications agency with service offerings in media relations, influencer marketing, even production, social media management and content development. Clients include fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food and beverage, spirits and more.
PR Director, Influencer Relations Overview:
Within this role, you will be responsible for working on talent and influencer-based initiatives. You must have 3-4 years of experience in agency or brand-side within the influencer space. You should have excellent relationships with talent, influencers, managers, agents, stylists and assistants with experience in paid and organic program. Interest in entertainment, pop culture and social media is a plus. A plus if you have extensive experience working with Gen-Z market and any experience in D&I.
PR Director, Influencer Relations Responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships
· Create an advanced and comprehensive influencer content calendar to continually drive brand awareness and engagement
· Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and guidelines
· Set goals, track conversions, and measure success of influencer program (negotiate agreements, build briefs, set timelines, build campaign reporting, track analytics and KPI's, etc.)
· Actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends through various social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook
· Maintain influencer budget
PR Director, Influencer Relations Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3-4+ years of professional experience in social media and/or influencer relations
· Experience analyzing data to deliver on KPIs
· Successful track record of elevating brands and influencers alike
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail