Our client is a premier communications agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Working with client across fashion, beauty, wellness, and lifestyle categories - their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
PR Editorial Account Executive Overview:
As the PR Manager, you will be responsible for directing the PR and influencer strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders.
PR Editorial Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
- Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and track brand impressions
- Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
- Maintain strong media relations
PR Editorial Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience and currently securing press placements in print, digital, broadcast and podcast outlets.
- Strong editor contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Cision, Fashion GPS and Mayvien is a plus, but is not required