Length of Contract: 4 Months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
PR Assistant Overview: As the PR Manager, you will be responsible for directing the PR and influencer strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders.
PR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
- Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and track brand impressions
- Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
- Implement and manage influencer marketing programs, track published influencer content, and assist with creating campaign reports
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels and source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
PR Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4+ years’ public relations experience
- Background working with media outlets, social media influencers, and celebrities