Our client is a premier communications agency presenting unparalleled strategic solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
Senior Account Executive Overview:
As the PR Manager, you will be responsible for directing the PR and influencer strategy and managing strong relationships with key media leaders. Focus on tech companies and start-up clients.
Senior Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and optimize a full-scale PR strategy and lead and execute events, and maintain strong relationships with key media leaders
- Manage strategies and drive results aligned with the PR weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and track brand impressions
- Establish the media outreach calendar to pitch and leverage media opportunities for all clients and lead daily sample trafficking and press clippings binder
- Implement and manage influencer marketing programs, track published influencer content, and assist with creating campaign reports
- Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels and source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
Senior Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred • 4+ years’ public relations experience
- Background working with media outlets, social media influencers, and celebrities
- Experience working with technology and start up clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills