Our client, a fashion, beauty and entertainment agency specializing in connecting consumer and luxury brands with celebrities through a variety of specialized services is looking for a Showroom Inventory Coordinator to join their team!
You must be hard working, a self-starter that can keep up with a fast-paced environment. As the Showroom Inventory Coordinator, you will be the gatekeeper of the stockroom, processing all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner, helping to prepare for inventory, VIP gifting and assisting with customer pickup orders.
Applicants must be available 5 days per week from the hours of 10am-5pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Assist with sample trafficking, shipments and inventory management
- Perform prompt and accurate stock checks, while maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department
- Merchandising and maintaining the aesthetic of the showroom
- Ensure stockroom is well organized and clean at all times
- Create gifting and showroom lookbooks
- Assist in curating and developing target lists, contact sheets, etc.
- Local pick-up/drop-offs with merchandise, FedEx/DHL/UPS drop-off
- Ownership for specific projects with little or no direct supervision
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and adjust to changes made to previously agreed upon deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills and some social networking (Microsoft Office, Adobe, Canva, IG)
- Owns laptop to properly complete projects of the day
- Has a valid driver’s license and working car to commute
- Pick-ups, drop-offs, and FedEx runs are common tasks
- Ability to provide input, ideas and think critically
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!