As the Pre-Production Assistant, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the product life cycle, including establishing the production calendar. You will also be responsible for overseeing the test process and ensuring on-time delivery.
*This job will be Onsite in Bell, CA at $18/hr.
*To start ASAP.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor, negotiate terms for each reorder, download bulk purchase orders, and strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team, determine shipment dates, communicate any production changes with logistics, and process and maintain production invoices
• Monitor imported material to ensure on-time delivery, prebook materials as necessary, and work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate sample review sessions with technician and communicate changes with appropriate teams
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven production experience