Our client is a leading software company offering technological solutions to the world’s most important institutions. Using data to come up with integrative experiences that resolve complicated business issues, they are creating change to help make the world better. They are looking for a Presentation and Production Designer to join their team and help create innovative solutions for their customers.
Presentation and Production Designer Overview:
As Presentation and Production Designer, you will be the visual storyteller and go-to expert for creating custom presentation templates and toolkits to help reach the company’s business goals and initiatives.
The ideal candidate for Presentation and Production Designer will uphold the company’s brand standards as they create high quality assets for a wide range of design needs across high-profile projects. As a self-starter, the Presentation and Production Designer will have the opportunity to take ownership of their projects and develop captivating digital design assets for projects around websites, apps, social media and paid digital marketing campaigns.
Presentation and Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop designs for graphics and print for clients and other external audiences that adhere to agreed upon client requirements and brand standards.
- Design presentation templates that meet or exceed strategic business objectives while maintaining company’s high-quality standards and business initiatives.
- Create graphics for paid and organic social, landing pages, and email graphics and ensure quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members to plan, design, and create marketing materials including but not limited to email and social media graphics, promotional campaign materials, and dynamic direct mail marketing.
- Ensure company’s high standards for quality and guidelines are consistent throughout all digital design assets and all marketing graphics.
- Manage a high volume of design projects that support the creative and design team across direct and partnership channels.
- Support design for presentation decks, infographics, e-books and other templates and toolkits as needed for digital design projects.
- Maintain team rapport with creative team, account managers, and project managers.
- Prioritize design projects to stay organized and meet deadlines on time.
Presentation and Production Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in graphic and production design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant experience.
- Strong background in graphic design in digital design and print and web with emphasis on typography, layout, hierarchy, and grid systems.
- Excellent proficiency with building scalable design templates that are easily used by other designers and non-designers.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Comfortable working with different operating systems and learning new programs.