This position will be responsible for customizing QRC sales presentations for merchant presentations. A base presentation exists that must be customized for a merchant by pulling screens from the merchant’s app (may require signing up for their apps to gain access) and copy/pasting them into the presentation along with other updates. Three presentations will be worked upon each week. Each month 4-5 additional slides may need to be created to support new use cases. Additionally, this position will help with the creation of visual job aids for participating merchant cashiers learning to accept QRC at checkout.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm: One week to create a customized deck, working on 3 decks at a time.
1. Designer receives request for personalized decks from the sales team on (first) Friday morning
2. Designer prepares drafts by EOD on Tuesday
3. Sales team reviews on Wednesday, replies with any changes by EOD
4. Designer then has Thursday and Friday to complete the decks, decks due by EOD (second) Friday
5. Each month we will need to create some additional slides (~ 4 or 5) for the base presentation which depict new use cases that are being brought online. These are on a more flexible schedule.
6. Occasionally there will also be a need for training material updates which are usually not extensive and are on a more flexible schedule.
Years of Experience: 2+
Degrees or Certifications: BA Graphic Design
Best vs. Average: We need someone who is efficient and can knock out deck customizations quickly and precisely (little rework); Self-directed.