Our client, a holding company for a variety of major advertising and creative agencies, is lookin got add a freelance Presentation Designer, with KEYNOTE expertise, to their NEW BUSINESS team. This person will be working on a variety of new business pitches, creating decks and materials via keynote!
Need a Presentation Designer to join our New Business team. We are seeking someone who will take full responsibility for the art direction of each presentation on behalf of the New Business team, and ultimately, need someone who is comfortable creating print and digital materials for pitches and RFP’s using Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud. We are looking for someone who is flexible working within small windows of time and short turnarounds. This role works closely with high-level executives and managing directors, so we are eager to find someone who can take direction and gain feedback!
The Presentation Designer, New Business Will:
- Work with new business team to identify the goal of presentation and the target audience. Work closely with the printing and editing teams to ensure highest quality materials.
- Define strengths of the product/service, learn its characteristics, and develop the most effective ways of marketing the product to its designated audience.
- Create original graphic content for pitches and RFP’s using Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Google Cloud/Sheets. Knowledge of Powerpoint also helpful, however, presentations mainly created via KEYNOTE.
- Manage time productively to?meet deadlines. Juggle each project according to the priorities of the New Business team.?
- Create a connection between your product and the prospect. Express how your product addresses their needs.
The Presentation Designer, New Business Must Have:
- Experience creating new business pitches via keynote
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a production or presentation designer in a comparable environment
- Portfolio demonstrating successful presentation documents you have designed
- In-depth knowledge of Keynote, as well as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Very detailed-oriented with impeccable and well-organized digital files
- Deep knowledge of presentation specs, resolution, incorporating video and motion files
- Ability to design comps or charts needed for presentations
- Ability to take a design brief and execute a functional and pleasing presentation
- Ability to articulate a design POV to a large group of stakeholders
- Self-starter and proactive to get the direction and content needed to meet presentation deadlines
- Strong Project Management skills to manage/meet timelines for multiple presentations
- Ability and appetite to bring people together through a presentation. Innate ability to create gravity around ideas.??
- ?Analytical and creative minded problem solver with a brain for logic, data, and patterns. Thrives in fast paced situations and can make quick judgment calls based on best practices, brand objectives, and insights.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and portfolio today!