Our team is continuing to grow - We currently have 18 amazing designers from all walks of the industry and life. As our company and our products grow rapidly, it is crucial to scale the user experience of our product and our design team in the right way and with the right people. Our VP of Design is seeking a core hire for the design team. We are looking for a highly-skilled Product Designer that can help us drive towards making our brand a benchmark for enterprise design.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and the design team to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, creative solutions with attention to detail
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes and pixel-perfect visual assets
- Partner with the team of designers, product managers and engineers throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Cultivate relationships with our customers to ensure design truly reflects the needs of the users we are serving (UX)
- Be part of evolving our design language and the design system that upholds it
- Work side-by-side with our design system UI engineers to ensure precise implementations
- Help set the bar for consumer-grade design in the enterprise space
- Be a thought leader - taking ownership of both product areas & aspects of team-culture to drive our team towards greater success
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your work with a foundation in interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Team Player: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and work cross-functionally
- Solid presentation skills & the ability to hold your audience's attention
- You are proactive and not afraid to drive towards finding a better solution
- Someone who listens to others and values understanding above being right
- Someone who enjoys solving complex design problems!!
- Bachelors degree in Design (Product, Industrial, etc.) Master's degree in CS or HCI preferred
If you’re up for the amazing challenge of setting a consumer-grade bar for enterprise design, this could be the role for you.