Our client, a leading VOD company, is looking for a Principal Product Designer to join the team.
Principal Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver production-ready UX designs in alignment with overarching business and UX goals for both domestic and international audiences.
- Identifies actionable insights and ensure they align with the long-term design and product strategy.
- Drives stakeholder and leadership alignment around research insights and design decisions.
- Rapidly drive progress of existing work (experience designs, UX guides, information architecture, visual designs) to project completion
- Collaborate with larger UX team in ideation and concept explorations throughout projects lifecycles facilitating and driving UX solutions, discussions and planning while maintaining project oversight, until project completion
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Lead others. Grow talent. Provide creative direction and mentorship to designers and define patterns and practices for the team and the product.
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors or equivalent work experience
- Design professional with 10 or more years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as design leader with ability to direct others through creative process
- Fluency with Sketch, Figma, invision, abstract, framer.
- Understanding of platforms like Roku, Fire TV, Samsung, Apple TV, X1, etc.
- Experience designing for accessibility and international audiences.